Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, March 31, 2006

Chela

Tomorrow is my Brother's Chess tournament. Last Chess tournament Hector Won first place and Ruben won second place.Tomorrow I am getting new shoes and a new backpack. My brother Ruben is getting a pair of new shoes and backpack and a folder.In sixteen more days I am getting my glasses. I am farsighted. In our family everybody except Ruben has glasses.My two big teeth in the front and the one close to the two bottom front are wiggling. I wonder when they will come out . One is already out. When I woke up I looked under my pillow and I found one dollar.My class is turning our class room into a jungle.My mom is making spaghettit. Today was the best Day ever but I got a bruise when I touch it , it hurts.


Marisela

4 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Have you seen "Searching for Bobby Fischer"? It is a very good movie about a boy who is a chess player.

Fri Mar 31, 05:34:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Jonna said...

PS. Hector came in 2nd Place in his division (8th&9th grade) of the Gardena Annual Youth Chess tournament.He battled alot of tough players.

Jonna

Sat Apr 01, 06:13:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

Yeah Hector! That is pretty darn good. I am proud of you and impressed that you (and Ruben!) play chess so well. I've never been able to plan out a strategy or gauge my opponent's moves enough to keep from losing every game.

Way to go!

Sun Apr 02, 05:00:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Cool! I haven't played chess in years, I can't even win at checkers. Caitlin beat me at 6 years old, I guess I was too impatient. Caitlin still has baby teeth, she needs to get braces before they pull any more teeth.They pulled some and they are taking forever to grow back.

Sat Apr 08, 07:41:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home