Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Concert Hopper

A couple weeks ago, I got to see a band called The 69 Eyes in concert... It was SOOOO awesome! I got meet the guitarist and I got loads of pictures and souvenirs. I also met this really cool chic named Halley. (We still talk on MySpace.) I had such a good time, I found myself wanting to go to another concert.

The next weekend I got tickets to see a band called My Ruin in concert. (Now, I had never heard of them...I just got tickets and hoped they wouldn't suck!) The show was F***IN AWSOME!!! Two other bands there, Orcus and Neurobox, kicked a**. During Neurobot, Orcus, and My Ruin's performance there was a mosh pit and it was GREAT. The only chics in there were me and one other girl... We bumped into each other a couple times, and each time we did we laughed our a**es off. I even fell in the pit while Orcus was playing. (I landed pretty hard on my knees and they're STILL a bit sensitive.) I ended up getting a lot of nifty souvenirs and autographs from the show and Marina (the girl who went with me) and I met some really cool dudes and made friends.

I think I'm addicted to concerts now... I haven't been able to stop thinking about going! Orcus is playing at the Knitting Factory Monday night, and I can't wait to see them play again. (Though I'll be sure to wear better pants since last time I fell in the pit was because my pants were too big and kept getting stepped on!) A band called Otep is playing at The Whiskey A Go Go that Thursday as well, and I'm gonna try to see that.

If I go, I'll try not to get myslef injured too bad...

!!!ENJOY PICTURES, FAMILY!!!
The 69 Eyes



Orcus

Me and the band Neurobox (minus 2 members)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home