Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Card from Daniel

Okay, I know Mothers Day was eons ago, but I thought this was cute. This was what Daniel wrote inside a fill in the blank type Mothers Day card he made for me at school:


My Mom is special because:
She does thigs She does not Want to do.

I like it when my Mom:
Gets stuf down for me if I cant reach it.

I think she’s best at:
Cooking food.

I make her smile by:
Making funny fases

My Mom is pretty as:
a Dimend

My Mom is smart! She even knows:
stuf I don’t

Yeah, he's rotten. But I think I'll keep him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonna said...

A while ago, I was real sick.Ruben sent me a homemade get well card that said "I hope you get better so you can cook and clean for me again" only he wasn't six years old. What I found funny was that he really meant it. Anyway nice to hear from Y'all

Fri May 26, 01:28:00 PM 2006  
Blogger AuntieJanet said...

Those are the kind of cards you want to keep forever! cute

Sat Jun 03, 04:44:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home