Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, June 16, 2006

I've been meaning to post this picture for the longest... my family on Easter Sunday. This is a three-day weekend for me; today was a corps training holiday. I made good use of my free day: this morning, we watched the last couple episodes of "House" that we'd recorded and then cleaned up the house a lil bit. After we picked Julian up from school, we went to see "Cars." On the way home, we stopped by my mother-in-law's house and annoyed her for a while.

Tomorrow, we're going to get up around 0630 to make the three-hour drive to San Antonio, where we will spend the day at Sea World. It's free for all active duty military personnel, and that was a motivating factor. We're gonna be bringing the camera along, so I'll make an effort to post some pictures. Happy Father's Day everybody.

-Dave

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Sweet!

I forget which boy it is that you have to "make" smile. Anyway, he's grinning from ear to ear - Easter Bunny must've brought some good stuff.

We'll be waiting on those Sea World pictures, Dave. Hope your Father's Day weekend is great.

Sat Jun 17, 04:23:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

My don't we look sharp now! The kids are dolls. The boy in the middle with the grin on his face has that little stinker look to him. Happy Fathers day!

Sun Jun 18, 06:34:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

AWE!!!


...hm...I actually forgot how effin' tall you are!

Mon Jun 19, 10:19:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home