Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, July 14, 2006

Attention Star Wars Geeks!

Think Geek is giving away $2,000 in Star Wars merchandise, all to one lucky recipient.

I might not be quite as into Star Wars as some of our bloggers, but I have to admit I have been wanting a light saber - a real one - ever since I first laid eyes on them (okay, so they were mostly created at ILM) in 1977. The desire to kick some serious Dark Side ass with a light saber is second only to my childhood wish to be able to fly like Superman.

Think Geek's prize package includes, among other things, two light sabers: the Darth Vader and the Anakin Skywalker models. So get on over there and enter the contest. And if you win, I call the first duel. You can be Darth Vader.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I like Mace Windu's saber. It's pretty. (I see no reason why a girl can't look cool while she is saving the galaxy)

Sat Jul 15, 04:34:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

I bet Adrian got wood after he read this!

Sat Jul 15, 09:08:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

Oh, Jesus-Freakin-Christ, Jazzmin!

Sat Jul 15, 09:13:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home