Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Glamour Shots

Not too much going on in my life right now... extra duty is starting to take its toll. I'm a third of the way through it, though... 30 more days to go now. Luby took the kids to Glamour Shots the other day and here's the results. Best looking kids I've seen in a looooooooong time. I just exported the pics out of iPhoto, so the video is kinda cheesy... probably time I upgraded from iPhoto 2 to 6 or something. Enjoy!



Oh and I need everybody's mailing address so I can give you the full-length prints to put all over your homes.

6 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Oh, god Dave...you made me cry.

Wish you & Liubinka were in these. They are adorable.

Fri Jul 07, 03:37:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

I can't fault you for showing them off. They are so adorable!

Fri Jul 07, 09:50:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Jonna said...

I agree, they came out so adorable!!

Tue Jul 11, 01:14:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Awe! They had matching outfits... Cute kids...

Her daughter is really pretty.

Tue Jul 11, 02:12:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Suzanne said...

They are so adorable...great pictures. I am so bad at getting pictures made.

Sat Aug 26, 06:13:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

We should go to Glamour Shots the next time we all get together - it would be hilarious!

Sat Aug 26, 06:20:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home