Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What's going on in my life-

Hello everyone I just came back from donating my blood, which was a fast, easy way that I could contribute. Sometimes I feel poor,like I have little to give, then God comes along and reminds me.....Does anyone remember the Parable of the two Talents? We had a sermon last time I went to church and they reminded us to give according to the talents God has gifted us.I may not have much but I have been through somethings that can help others out- so anyway to make a long story short I am excited about a new class I want to take "Discovering your Ministry" where they test you to find out which ministry you are suited for. It is like a vocation test.I already know what I want to do-work with the homeless and mentally ill, but we don't have a ministry for that, so I have to ask them to start one or maybe see where else I am suited. Anyway,That is what is going on in my life- I decided to remain at Hope Chapel instead of going to a closer church, I just feel in my spirit that it is the right thing to do. Chela just celebrated her seventh Birthday. We had a pinata, her friends came, and it went pretty well. What else? Hector and Ruben are into this videogame called "Adventure Quest" Someday I'll get my computer back..........I try to set limits but sometimes I like to give them extra time for helping me out with chores.Long as they don't become obssessed .Hector and Ruben are fine. They are such good boys! Chela is fine, difficult in the mornings, but fine. I always forget to plan the night before so when I wake up it is rush, rush, rush and her personality doesn't go with that.Well, school is fine and I still lack one class, but it is progressing nicely and I am doing well, getting a "B" so far. Dad is the same- grunon-cascarabias! You have to call me to see what that means, also because I probably spelled it wrong.There is no spanish N on my computer. Mom is the same - She probably will get mad at me for calling dad that, even though I am only joking.Luis is doing well, as a matter of fact he just came home so I have to go and fix him lunch. Typical Mexican Male! Well, bye to everyone-hugs and kisses let me know how everyone is doing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

You do have a lot to give - and don't ever forget it. Or else! You have brightened many peoples lives. We are having a blood drive later this month at work. I'll try to donate again, but the last time my iron was low. It just goes to show you that I'd do about anything for a free T-Shirt, because I sure hate needles.
Tell Chela I said Happy (belated) Birthday. I love pinatas. The last one I made though ended up being too tough. We had a hell of a time trying to break it.

Wed Jul 12, 06:16:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home