Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, August 04, 2006

Grandma Libby



Libby was doing better today, but has been going downhill recently. I suppose it's to be expected when you're 93 years old, but still - it was difficult seeing this camera phone picture Kelly sent me a little while ago.

Remember all she did for us. Keep her and the family in your thoughts. I have no doubt that we'd all have been much worse off were it not for Libby. To this day I can't figure out how we were fortunate enough to have been sent such an angel, but I'm grateful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Wow, 93? No doubt I remember everything she has ever done for us. I think of her often and have a lot to be thankful for, particularly where Libby is concerned.

Sat Aug 05, 06:25:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

I remember Choo-choo Pie...

Sun Aug 06, 01:00:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home