Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, July 17, 2006

Adrian's Groupies

Adrian is back living the good life (or at least one with out the humidity and gargantuan mosquitoes) in LA. We all miss him but are glad we got to see him for a few weeks. The kids stuck to him like glue the whole time and Lea Anna keeps wanting to go to California to visit him. Not a bad idea, but at her age she just don't understand why we can't hop in the car and drive anywhere in the world at a moments notice. I'll probably pose a few more pictures later. Ta Ta!

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Man, I thought he was staying all summer. I figured we had time to plan at least a Chattanooga rendezvous or something : (

Tue Jul 18, 03:26:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

I wish. They had 2 1/2 weeks for summer break. They'll both be coming up for Christmas, so hopefully we'll have a house by then.

Tue Jul 18, 03:59:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I wish we could've met up while you were out there. I hope I can get out there someday soon.

Sun Jul 30, 04:47:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home