Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, September 08, 2006

Weasel Fun

Not too much going on in Texas... I'm wrapping up my leave; I have to sign back in before midnight tonight. The kids have been doing great in school... their first progress report came out last week and Leya is getting all A's and the boys both have all A's except a B in reading. The Kirby Vacuum Salesmen were in town on Tuesday and they came in and cleaned our living room. At the end of the night, I was sold on the Kirby Sentria. Even if you don't want to buy a Kirby, you should go to their website and set-up an in-home demonstration. The weasels are doing good, too... they're loving their new mansion. Our oscars, which are about 7" long now, have eaten everything else in our aquarium. I've started feeding them beefhearts, so hopefully they'll grow some more before I leave. Other than that, it's been pretty boring around here. Here's some proof:

Here's Oliver, trying to steal Tiny's ear and hide it underneath the bed

This is the four-story ferret mansion I built for the carpet sharks

Bandit is posing on my boot, and that white blur between my legs is Oliver

Oliver and Bandit, getting their bath yesterday... Emma is out of the frame, but she was just as miserable

Emma is checking out the new Kirby... I don't know if I can vacuum them with this one... might be too powerful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Your ferrets are cute. I've always wanted one, even if they are just overpriced rodents.

I'm not in the market for a vacuum but lord I'm tempted to call the Kirby man - My caprets need vacuuming!

Sat Sep 09, 06:31:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

That's so disgustingly cute... I want a damn ferret.....

Mon Sep 11, 02:32:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home