Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yet Another Celebrity Neighbor

Y'all, I kid you not: I have been chatting with Richard Thomas regularly while I'm out walking the dogs in the evening and I didn't even realize it. He didn't look much like old John Boy, but I figured a lot of time had passed since The Waltons.

Richard is 78 now. Unfortunately, he is undergoing treatment for lung cancer. He says he thinks they caught it early enough...as he continues to puff on his cigarette. He assures me it's only his third of the day. Sad.

For those keeping track, and in case the Enquirer wants to come stake out my neighborhood, Bobby Brown, Prince and - I just learned - Richard Thomas live in West River Place!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

John Boy is 78?! I saw him on TV a few years ago and he looked 40ish. Good stage makeup maybe?

Thu Sep 21, 03:47:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home