Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Habla Espanol?

I had my second Spanish class today. My Spanish has already improved just a wee bit. I only mildly suck now, as opposed to totally sucking a week ago. It's all starting to come back to me, but too bad it's mostly insults. Gary is not really helping either. I was trying to study earlier and he kept reciting some choice phrases that I hadn't even heard of. It'll come in handy while I'm driving around town though, especially since our immigrant population has increased -- along with the amount of idiotic drivers. Amazingly there are worse people on the road than an SUV driving soccer mom on her cell phone.

3 Comments:

Blogger AuntieJanet said...

Si, hablo Espanol un poco! Quiero aprender hablar Espanol. Vas a la esquela?

Wed Sep 20, 02:53:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Que? Oops, I haven't got that far in the book yet. How about - Buenos dias. Como se llama?

Daniel also overheard Gary, so he was going around saying "Hola Puta" until I threatend him with a bar of soap. I think they both need to go stand in the corner. Bad! Bad! Bad!

Thu Sep 21, 03:54:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel is great!

Mon Sep 25, 11:28:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home