Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

"GARGOYLE" (aka Art Crud)

THIS is "Word Art." It involves making words into images...and what-not. (My teacher explained it better.)

I'd have posted something sooner, but there are "Pre-Projects" that we (the students) have to do BEFORE we can do the ACTUAL PROJECT. (It's kind of retarded, but I'm sure it's just the teacher's way of making sure we know what we're doing... Blah...)

This (as you can all see) is the word "GARGOYLE."

I'm so FUCKING artistic!!!

"DEATH"

I'm STILL fucking artistic!!!

*Sorry if they come out so small... The originals were too big to fit on the page.*

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

These are cool Jazzmin. How bad were the pre-projects, or were the just boring?

Thu Sep 21, 03:43:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

P.S. - Why don't you shock us and show something warm and fuzzy oneday?

Thu Sep 21, 04:04:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

...with kitties and bunnies and PINK letters : )

Thu Sep 21, 04:40:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

The Pre-Projects are just boring... I already know what I'm doing, so it feels like a waste of time...'

WARM AND FUZZY IS BORING!!!

Thu Sep 21, 11:21:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yeah, I imagine warm and fuzzy is boring to you. I think if you really did do something fluffy I would probably go into a deep coma from the shock. Or something like that.

Now talking about sucky assignments, I feel for whoever is responsible for kotex ads. I can not imagine any way that you can create one in any type of media that is not overly lame, stupid and/or downright dorky.

Thu Sep 21, 04:02:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

Even in the design world there are people who will do anything for a buck

Thu Sep 21, 06:31:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home