Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Dover Pics

We had dinner here on South Street in Philly After Sunday's race, at Jon's Bar & Grille - former home of Larry Fine of the Three Stooges.


Our car is the third one on the left. We ended up finishing 10th that day. Unfortunately this is the best I could do with a disposable camera. I tried so hard to talk anyone who would stand still long enough to listen (even our driver) to let me do a 360 just once before the race, or to just let me climb in and rev the engine once. Obviously they never entertained that notion even for a second - since I am still living and not smashed into the nearest concrete barrier. Oh, but what a ride it would have been!


This is a pic of one of the bathroom trailers at the race. The sign on the side of it caught my eye. No, I haven't outgrown potty humor yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger AuntieJanet said...

That was thoughtful of them to put that sign there. My first thought would have been that the potties were overflowing. Sounds like you had fun on your little field trip.

Sun Oct 01, 06:14:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yeah, we had a blast but after staying up late the night before and waking up at 4am to work the race, by the time it started we were so tired that we didn't even last an hour. I hope we get to do it again next year.

Sun Oct 01, 07:29:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home