Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Technology Is NOT My Friend!



I need a new god-damned flash drive! The one Job Corps gave me was waterlogged awhile ago, but now Butt Plug (my older one) won't work in the Macs at my school! Every time I insert it, the dlash drive burns out the USB port for some UN-GODLY reason! (At least that's what the COMPUTER says...)

It only works on my computer (and most likely) other PCs... However, I NEED the damn thing to work on the MAC so I can do my work.

*sigh* It looks like I won't be going to my show this weekend... One of the local bands that I support are playing at The Key Club, but I gotta use what money to get a stupid, new Flash Drive... And what REALLY sucks is that a GOOD one's gonna cost me AT LEAST $50!

...GAH!!!

THIS BLOWS!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

I'm sorry to hear about your butt plug. I'm sure there are plenty of stores in California where you can buy tons of those... ;)

Thu Oct 05, 06:11:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

Yeah, try West Hollywood!

Thu Oct 05, 08:16:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Yes... I'm sure West Hollywood has plenty of nifty....flash drives...that won't burn out my sockets when I insert them...


(I might just be cheap and buy an erasable CD.)

Thu Oct 05, 09:00:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home