Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, October 16, 2006

THE ROOF! THE ROOF! THE...no...MY HAIR is on FIRE!

I don't need water...

I just don't want to be harassed about it by Job Corps staff *cough*MRS.SCRIVENS!!!*cough*...

Yep... After that happened with the Green and Blue hair, I told them I would tone down the colors and try to get something more "NORMAL."

It was really hard to pick out "NORMAL" colors, so I ended up getting the colors below.

I was actually unhappy with the orange color I picked out (I wanted a dark blonde, but they didn't have it at the store I went to) and dreaded what my hair was gonna end up looking like... But it all worked out OK!!!

Because of the way the colors were put on my hair, my head now looks like it's on fire... My friends have started calling me "Ragedy Jazz" (like "Ragedy Anne"... It's kind of horrible) and sometimes CJ calls me "Coral " (like a coral snake...which is cooler than "Raggedy Jazz" but the looser-y one stuck). Despote the stupid nickname, I'm happy with the way it came out.

The only thing I'm worried about is Mrs. Scrivens... I told her I'd tone it down and ended up doing the opposite on accident... There are other girls at Job Corps that get these colors in their hair... I just happened to mix them and becuase of it it stands out A LOT more...

I just don't want to get B**CHED at.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Woah Jazz! It does look pretty cool, but no it's definately not toned down. At least you'll be easy to spot in the crowd.

Mon Oct 16, 03:54:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

FABulous!

Mon Oct 16, 04:56:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

A lot of people like these colors better than the blue and green... I really liked those colors, too!

...Oh, well.

Here are ALL of my "nicknames":
Raggedy Jazz
Torch
Fireball
Firecracker
and Coral

*Sigh*

Tue Oct 17, 08:20:00 AM 2006  
Blogger AuntieJanet said...

Wild! I would put some colors in my hair if I wasn't 57 YEARS OLD! I would do blue or purple.

Tue Oct 17, 03:18:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

I really don't see the teachers/counselors problems with your hair - as long as you are not training on the job. Yeah, it's bright. As I mentioned before though, you'll have to be conservative in your hair and dress as soon as you enter the work force so enjoy it while you can.

Tue Oct 17, 03:46:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!!!

I don't see what the big deal is, when there's a chic at Job Corps with pink hair, a couple other chics with birght red hair, and teachers (who are BLACK) that have PLATINUM BLONDE hair...

Their sh*t is just about as natural as mine, so they really can't say anything without being hipocritical...

Wed Oct 18, 08:48:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home