Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A,A,A,A's and Just 2 B's

I never thought I would see this day! All three of my kids STAR STUDENTS for the month of October! And all three on the HONOR ROLL! Leya made the straight A Honor Roll again. She does it every year. But this was the twins' first year getting real grades. Out here they get D for developed and U for underdeveloped in pre-k and kindergarten. I had such a hard time with them the last two years I was just hoping to see "C" and pray they would not bring home any "D" or "F" but to see them bring home 3 A's and a B in English. They had a little thing for student of the month and when their names were called over the intercom I started to cry. I just can't believe it - God gave them looks and brains. They so take-off after me!

7 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Good job, Julian, Jordan & Leya : )

Those awards ceremonies always made me get choked up. David always tried to tell me they were no big deal but to me they were. I know how you feel.

Genius runs in this family. You sure those kids aren't Rosche blood?

Wed Oct 25, 05:29:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Mrs. Luby said...

You can't tell David that the aren't. Those are his kids even if he was only 12 when Leya was born.

Thu Oct 26, 05:21:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Dave said...

so does that mean i owe back child support?

Thu Oct 26, 06:16:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

David was supposedly out at his dad's when he was 12, but I don't have verification on that, so I wonder...

Thu Oct 26, 07:16:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Congradulations on your little geniuses. We do have a lot of smart kids in the family. I'm glad yours use thier brains for good instead of evil little plots like flooding the boys restroom.

Teresa, I only saw Dave ONCE in all the months he was in California, so I can't vouch for him either. Sorry Dave, time to hand Luby over a big fat check!

Thu Oct 26, 04:10:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

Um...I think that's pretty much what he's doing now that he's in Iraq and Luby is in charge of the bank account ; )

Seriously, though - they told me they are on a tight budget to save to get a house when David gets back.

Fri Oct 27, 11:58:00 AM 2006  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Yay!!! Tell them all how proud their auntie is of them! :)

Fri Oct 27, 07:11:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home