Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, October 30, 2006

Tired-Ness...

I have been SOOOOO tired lately...and I keep getting colds and headaches!

I'm pretty sure it's the after-effects of mmy night life... It feels like I barely get any sleep anymore!

Friday night, I went to an industrial show, and didn't get out (ok... I didn't really LEAVE) 'til 2:30 am (because I hung around to meet the band). Instead of going back to my dorms (like should have), I hung out with a couple people I met at Denny's 'til 5 am.

The only reason I didn't want to go back to the dorms because they would have made me sign back in and then I'd have lost my weekend pass... They were also gonna make the people who didn't sign out by 8 am go to a charity clean-up thingy, so I just waited for the 210 bus to take me to Grandma's. (It came around 5:30.) NE-Wayz...

I ended up not getting a lot of sleep and had to get up to go to TWO other shows that Saturday...

Just about all my weekends are like this and I think it's really taking a toll on me... All I ever want to do is sleep!

And then, STUPID ADRIAN hasn't given me the money for HIS HALF of our phone bill!!! He keeps saying he will, but I know THAT LITTLE BASTARD is SPENDING IT!!!!! GOD KNOWS IF I ASK HIM ABOUT IT HE'S GONNA GET BITCHY!!!!!!!!

I'm always stressed, and always tired... I want to take a home leave REALLY BAD, but I'm gonna save it for when I REALLY need it... I am going to ask my counselor to give me an extended vacation this Christmas...

Most importantly, I'm NOT going to any shows for this month. (There aren't any good ones anyway!!!) I'll sleep and save my damn money...

5 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

"Most importantly, I'm NOT going to any shows for this month. (There aren't any good ones anyway!!!) I'll sleep and save my damn money..."

I think that's a good idea.

Feel better.

Mon Oct 30, 08:49:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yes, sleep would be a good thing. It's good to get out and have fun - up to the point it starts hurting. So what is it about Denny's? No one ever really wants to go there but for some reason that's where everyone ends up. At least it's not Waffle House.

Mon Oct 30, 04:17:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

People go to Denny's because the food's pretty good, they're open 24/7 (which is perfect for the party-goers), and will let you sleep in their booth 'til the buses start running again as long as you AT LEAST order a hot chocolate...

FYI: My teacher is listening to Def Leppard! HA! HA!
"You're bringin on the heart breeeeaaaaaaaaak!"

Tue Oct 31, 09:59:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

If the Denny's food actually tastes good instead of okay, then they must have upgraded since I last visited. Even at it's worst it's better than Krystals, White Castle or Waffle House.

Tue Oct 31, 02:53:00 PM 2006  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

I got food poisoning from Dennys and woke up puking my guts out. I don't think I will ever order more than a hot chocolate there ever again.

Thu Nov 02, 10:17:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home