Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Long Week

Let's see, what's been going on with us this week? Okay....
Gary and I have had nasty colds all weekend that are still dragging on a bit. Now the kids got it.
Daniel had his 2nd grade play Tuesday. I found out after I arrived that my camera's batteries were drained and there was no film left. Little Miss Princess of Stinkers took pictures of the TV, her Suzy doll, and the walls in the house all without anyone having a single clue about it, so I have no photos of the occasion.
Out microwave suddenly died yesterday. I never realized how attached I was to it until it was gone.
Thank God tomorrow is Friday. I am so looking forward to the weekend. I think by tomorrow I'll be able to breath out of both nostrils and Saturday I'll have my new microwave. Yay!

3 Comments:

Blogger AuntieJanet said...

Hope you can breathe better today. If not, try snorting a weak baking soda solution. Cheap medicine!
Thankfully, microwaves are a lot cheaper than they used to be. My first one cost as much as a nice TV! They seem like a necessity now, I have almost forgotten I can heat something up in a pot on the stove!
BTW, do you have a new e-mail address? My mail to you has been unsendable lately?

Fri Oct 27, 09:34:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

I know what you mean about the prices. You can get one for $50, sometimes even less. My only gripe is that they don't last long. I went through two of them in one year, before Gary picked the last one up at a yard sale for $10. It lasted for three years though, so we sure got our moneys worth out of it.

Fri Oct 27, 03:40:00 PM 2006  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

I'm pretty sure if my microwave were a person it would be old enough to drive now, and it's still working. Guess it all depends on what kind you get. I actually kind of wish mine would die so I would have an excuse to buy a new cool one to match my new cool kitchenaid mixer. Nothing else in my kitchen seems quite as nice now.

Fri Oct 27, 07:08:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home