Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, December 08, 2006

YO!!!!!

Yay! It's Jazzmin gain...

Here's what's goin' on!!!

*Adrian FINALLY moved to Studio CLub, so now we both live in Hollywood.

*Our holiday leaves were approved so we're going to TN!

*Got in contact with Ryan and I'm trying to set up a hangout date, but the butt-head hasn't gotten back to me.

*I've pretty much finished Job Corps Winter graduation programs... I'm just waiting for them to give me a bajillion more names to add and remove at the last minute. They're paying me $150 instead of just $100, which is kinda cool (even though I deserve TWICE that... I'm not bitter).

*Next Wednesday we get double-pay, so Adrian and I will get a new phone (SKROO U CINGULAR!!!). I was looking at T-Mobile's plans and they don't have roamin charges, so I'll be able to bring it to TN with me and use it without racking up an extra $50 on my bill without knowing it...YAY!!!

*I TOTALLY AND UTTERLY drained ALL the power from my laptop. It's not the battery itself, it's some other battery (aka power-thingy or whatever... I have the proper name for it writen down somewhere) INSIDE my laptop. I talked to the tech support guy and he said once I replaced it, it would work fine and my memory wouldn't be wiped or anything...

Oddly, I feel like burning the power source (or whatever) was a slap by the right hand of God becuase (TECHNICALLY) I was bootlegging episodes of Metalocalypse that I burned from Limewire... It takes AT LEAST 14 hours to write DVDs (encoding and all that crap!), so I guess my poor little laptop couldn't take it. *sigh*

*I've just about finished dealing with all my Christmas crud... I've never done so much damn painting!!! (You'll know why soon...)

*Lastly, I've come to accept the fact that I am not getting Doc Martend for Christmas (*tear*)... I was going to just buy them myself, but then my laptop had to FORK up, so I shall just put it off longer. NE-WAYZ...

I will be happy with movies and music just as well!!! (YAY! Jazzmin's WISHLIST!!!!!)
There are some horror and b-movies that I've had my eye and heart set on, but they are hard to find.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=yourlists_pop_1/105-8208885-6214017

ALSO, if anyone can locate KANEKALON SYNTHETIC BRAIDING HAIR in REALLY NIFTY colors, that would be a GREAT stocking stuffer (as the packs usually sell 2 for $5). I'm running out of colors to do my hair because the hair shops are so limited.

I would likehair in the following colors!: forest green, navy blue, magenta, teal, turqouise, a really dark purple, emerald green, and a rainbow mix containing a variety of colors...because colors are fun.

<3
Jazzy!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

But is Hollywood ready for the two of you together, or is it another case of "there goes the neighborhood" ;) Seriously though, I'm glad the two of you are together. I found out if you go to any Borders they have a stock of of movies and CDs that they'll order for you free of charge and have sent to the store. Not as good as Amazon, but they still have a pretty good selection of off-beat titles and B movies so it's something to keep in mind for any future purchases.
I got Gary a "G3 Live in Tokyo" DVD. He will drool over this one.

Sat Dec 09, 04:54:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

P.S. - Limewire is evil. It is extremely hard to get off your computer, and screws up many computers.

Sat Dec 09, 07:31:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

Amen to that, sister. Not to mention the fact that the files floating around Limewire are often stuffed with crap and not at all what you thought you were downloading.

Netflix is super for hard-to-find titles if you don't mind renting. I don't usually watch movies more than once so that works for me.

Sat Dec 09, 08:26:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Dave said...

if you're trying to download bootleg movies and stuff, the bittorrent community is usually pretty good. it's not the typical point-and-click uninvolved process you're probably used to, but it does the job. there is also an unenforced "law" with the bittorrent weirdos that pretty much ensures you'll finish downloading what you start. i didn't have a tv in college, so that's how i got 90% of my visual entertainment. hooah. drink water and stay motivated.

Sun Dec 10, 04:34:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Just to let you know why Ryan didn't get with you guys. He had an accident, he hit some guy that was trying to cross in the middle of a very busy street. The guy survived but Ryan's car is messed up. Nothing like having a body fly up against your windshield.
What are the chances you ran over someone once...how about twice? His deductible is $500, I don't know if the guy with pay anything. He was hurt pretty bad.

Mon Dec 11, 11:02:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

I think I'd just go ahead and turn in my driver's license. Geez.

Hope the guy will be okay. Even if he shouldn't have been crossing the street it still doesn't feel good to have caused permanent harm to someone. Glad it wasn't fatal - that would be really disturbing.

Mon Dec 11, 12:37:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oy, poor Ryan. That has got to be freaky no matter how much the idiotic pedestrain is at fault.

Mon Dec 11, 04:56:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home