Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back From The Grave!!! WoOoOoOoOoOo!!!!!


HIZZAH!!! I'M BACK!!!!! (Don't pretend you're not happy about it!)

I'm even gonna put new pictures up later today because I forgot to show you my new braids! (I got Christmas colors at the beginning of December!!!)

Now that I've started college, my time at AFOC is limited... I just found out that Mrs. Brodie is out sick until February, so I have to wait 'til she gets back so she can teach me Quark...DAMNIT! That means I'm gonna be at AFOC longer than I planned... Oh well, I'll just have to set my goal for being done by March.

As for LACC, things are going pretty good so far! I've had my first essay and my first quiz already. I'm not so cinfident about my essay because it's a debate on politics (which I don't know or care anything about), but I know I did good on my Art History quiz. I also got the book for it yesturday... It's really cool! It's got all kinds of pictures and talks about the mythology that inspired the art 'n' stuff...

my plan for LACC is to accumulate (Ooooh! BIG word!) enough college credits, so that I can transfer to UCLA (or some other college...somewhere) and work on getting my BA in Graphic design. Currenlty, I'm taking English and Art History 101. When Spring semester starts, I'll be taking Art 201 & 501, Economics 1, and Theater 100.

The first few days of applying were a little hectic because I was trying to get the hang of things, but now it's all easy! I've even gone as far as to plan for my Fall semester...and since I'll be needing a foreign language (and they DON'T have German...or any other European language I WANT to take for that matter), I'll be taking Japanese...

Who knows, maybe I'll love, get GREAT at it, and MAKE EMERALD (my friend) JEALOUS!!! AR! HAR! HAR! HAR! HAR!!!!!

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Go Jazzy! Congradulations on being a collidge stoodent. Mamma is super proud of you. I'm going to go brag to everyone one at work, just in case I don't already do that enough about y'all.

P.S. I got your Net Flix! I got your Net Flix! Mwahahaha!

Tue Jan 09, 03:28:00 PM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Simple College Advice: If you MUST write a paper on politics, try to figure out what side your teacher takes on the issues (most teachers are liberal, and you ARE in Cali, but you never know). Sometimes a well-written paper that pisses your teacher off could earn you a worse grade than a poorly written one they agree with. Congratulations on going to college!

Tue Jan 09, 11:10:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Dave said...

I'd say the key to success in college is attendance. Nobody cares whether you go or not. You can't rely on negative motivation to get your butt in class... you're there because you want to be, so you have to act like it.

and can someone PLEASE SEND ME A FREAKING LINK TO JOIN THIS BLOG??? EVERY FREAKING THING YOU TELL ME TO DO TURNS INTO SET UP A GMAIL ACCOUNT WELL GUESS WHAT IVE HAD A FREAKING GOOGLE ACCOUNT FOR YEARS...

... fudge it im gonna start my own blog and its gonna be way better than this one. oh yeah thats right naked girls. girls girls girls.

Wed Jan 10, 12:00:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

Glad U attented enuff skool so U learnded to reed da poast abowt how to git onta da upgratet blog, Dayve.

Wed Jan 10, 04:35:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

LMAO @ Aunt Teresa!

Wed Jan 10, 08:54:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

Hey - I just noticed the groovin' rainbow Apple logo on the guy's backpack.

Fri Jan 12, 04:37:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home