Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, March 05, 2007

Getting Some Flack

I got Lea Anna's hair cut into a cute little page boy haircut. Boy did I get some flack when I got home! The guys are still grumbling. Yeah, little girls look cuter with long hair. But let THEM hold her down screaming to comb it very night. No one has stepped up to the plate for that job in the past four years. And it covers up hack job little missy did to herself last fall. I stand by my original statement - She looks gorgeous.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Tell 'em we left the '70s a looooong time ago.

I'm looking forward to seeing her cute little haircut : )

Tue Mar 06, 02:44:00 AM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

I think it's cute!

Sat Mar 24, 08:03:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it cant be much worse than the butch hair cut mom had a few months ago..heh heh

Tue Mar 27, 10:14:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

Lisa, how many of us do you think it would take to hold Adrian down while you whip his sassy butt?

Thu Mar 29, 03:06:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

I can still pull reach up and pull his ear but it would take three or four of us to hold him down, or one Lea Anna. It's settled Adrian - little Sis is gonna give you the beat down when you get here. MwaHaHaHa!

Fri Mar 30, 03:37:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home