Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Caitlin and her friend Chasity were sent to sell watermelon slices to the other booths at Relay for Life. We did pretty good with the watermelons we had about 5 left out of 30. I had already bought a whole watermelon, but no one wanted 2 so I threw them in the back of my already packed truck. Unfortunately the 2 didn't make it back, we aren't sure what happened to them probably that dip we hit. We also sold nachos and had a fishing game, Caitlin kept squirting the older kids with the water gun she said to make it realistic. It was a long 31 hours (they decided to make it 24 hours this year), it was actually 27 hours plus packing, setting up and taking down. It was for a good cause and we had fun. At least I don't have to do it again for another year.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Squirting kids with a water gun - my, your mean streak has come out Catie :) I'm glad you all had fun and you're right - it couldn't be for a better cause.

Sat Jun 09, 05:53:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home