Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, May 25, 2007

Justin

It seems to be the trend on this side of the family to let people fall out of touch. I was on MySpace the other day and decided to look for Justin. I've had the chance to send him a couple emails, and learned some interesting things. He found his Dad when he was 14, and lived with him until he was 17, at which point he joined the Army. He has since been chaptered out of the Army and is currently living in Louisville, KY. Loretta has another daughter named Jada and another son named Darius. Justin doesn't know how to get in touch with her right now, though, because her phone had got turned off at some point.

Yesterday I had lunch with the Honorable Jack Bell, Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Logistics and Materiel Readiness, and MG Geehan, who is also a logistician of some sort. They didn't sit near me, but a guy named COL Doxey sure did, and we had a nice long chat. After it was all said and done, the Honorable Mr. Bell gave me his challenge coin... woot. I'm well exhausted right now, so I'm off to bed. Holla back yall

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

I have searched for Justin several times over the last few years with no results. I never thought to look on MySpace.

Fri May 25, 07:59:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

Same here. I don't know why I haven't thought of it before. It seems everyone has a MySpace page. I'm still trippin' over finding him.

Fri May 25, 08:12:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Wow...

Sat May 26, 11:09:00 AM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Still looks the same to me...

Sat Jun 02, 01:18:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home