Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Jazzy Trip Through Memory Lane

I'll bet this brings back memories Ms. Jazzy. I don't think any of us sisters besides me had my all time favorite teacher Mrs. Tamashiro when they attended Perry, but I spent many nights writing standards as I was constantly forgetting my homework. I think I got up to 125 one night. Adrian also had Mrs. T in the second grade and wrote his share of standards too.

5 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Awe! It's the BIG, lined paper!

Wed May 16, 09:00:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yeah, you youngsters have it made. We had to write ours on little lined paper back in the day when we also had to walk three miles up hill in the snow to school, battling grizzly bears on the way with nothing but our three ring binders!

Wed May 16, 04:13:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

I didn't even get a binder. I had to nail my papers together. And Lisa - remember how the walk to school was uphill both ways?

I wish I'd had big lined paper. To this day it's my favorite : (

Wed May 16, 04:53:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

I just noticed... You put PERRY as our school name...

We went to EDISON, Mom.

Fri May 18, 08:41:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

Mrs. Tamashiro taught at Perry during our elementary school years.

Fri May 18, 09:27:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home