Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Guess Who's Back...

BACKSTREET'S BACK!!!!!!

LMAO!!!

Tuesday, my friend, Nez, and I went to the Hot Topic on Hollywood and Highland and, as we were getting ready to leave, A.J. McLEAN walked in!

I was like, "Nez! That's AJ from the Backstreet Boys!" And Nez was like, "That's not him!" So, we were going back and forth about it, then the lady who was at the register was like, "If you're wondering, yeah, it's him. He comes in here all the time..." So, after an "I TOLD YOU SO!" to Nez, I got a picture with him...

I wasn't the only one either... There were 3 other people (about my age, too!) asking to take a picture with him. It was so funny seeing him because I used to be a hardcore fan and drive Mom and Dad nuts, but I never got to meet any of them when I was younger... NOW he pops up in Hot Topic (of all places!) and me and a bunch of other freaks are wanting pictures...

What a funny night that was!




**NON-BACKSTREET NEWS:**

I applied for a J-O-B at Hot Topic... Last night, I had a mini interview and next Monday I go in for a group interview, so wish me luck because unemployement SUCKS BALLS!!!

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

That IS cool, and really nice that he was a good sport about getting his picture taken with y'all.

Hot Topic is a Jazzy job if ever there was one. The only better fit for you that I can think of would be a graphic novel or comic book artist/author...but in the meantime you can get discounts on all those crazy clothes you like to wear and on obnoxious Happy Bunny merch, too.

Thu May 10, 10:52:00 AM 2007  
Blogger misha17 said...

May I share your pic and story with the BSB fandom?

Thanks (I hope)!

- misha

Thu May 10, 05:30:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Uh... I don't care.

Fri May 11, 01:14:00 PM 2007  
Blogger misha17 said...

Thank you very much :D

Posted here:

http://talk.livedaily.com/showthread.php?p=11107173

Let me know if you want me to use a different "alias" for you.

Thanks again

-misha

Fri May 11, 01:28:00 PM 2007  
Blogger misha17 said...

... let me try that URL link again:

Entry

Fri May 11, 01:33:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

I know you were tripping. How's this for a trip down memory lane - I STILL HAVE THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY LETTER YOU WROTE HOWIE!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Obviously you never actually mailed it.

Good luck on your job interview. I've only been to one group interview in my life time. It was wierd.

Fri May 11, 03:52:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Mother, if you love me you'll burn that letter and never speak of it again... (o_0)

(And FYI, I had help writing that letter, so it wasn't JUST me!)


Today's my job interview! w00t!!!

Mon May 14, 09:45:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

Burn it - hell, post it here! And do tell us who helped you write the letter.

Mon May 14, 12:34:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

But alas, I do love you Jazzy - more than life itself. So much so, in fact that I wouldn't dare burn such a sacred piece of treasure from your innocent youth. And while it's too late for you here's my advice to the rest of you youngins - clean your room once in a while then your Mom will leave your junk alone and never find these long forgotten bits of nostalgia (same goes for the standards that Mrs. Tamashiro had you write - you shouldn't have left those on the floor either). And if you violate that rule at least don't write it on your mothers teddy bear stationary. That stuff sticks out like a sore thumb amid the trash heap.

Mon May 14, 03:38:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

DON'T EVER POST IT ON THE BLOGGER, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ!!!!!!!



To Aunt Teresa: This chic named Brittney help me write it.

Tue May 15, 09:56:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh Jazzmin, I think it's cute. That's why I have kept it all these years. But even though the temptation is great(if you were in my place you wouldn't even have second thoughts about it, you'd post it) I will refrain - FOR NOW.
That's right - I'm resorting to blackmail. CALL/E-MAIL/SNAIL MAIL YOUR MAMMA! YOU TOO ADRIAN!

Tue May 15, 04:02:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home