Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Job Corps stole my money :(

I got my paycheck this week and Jobcorps gave me a big-ass 15 buck fine (note I only get 45 bucks per 2 weeks.) It was for losing my busspass 2 months ago which I found 2 days later att the library and those bastards waited till I didnt have it to show and potentially waive the fine. In the next paycheck I have more small fines comin for arriving at the dorms late (which they're really anal about) and not signing in ontime. I would usually be able to but I dont use pens in my class and they wont let you use their god damned pens so i I cant borrow one I cant sign in. I really hate living in job corps dorms now, they're letting a bunch of iceholes in so now even the hollywood dorms are getting crappy. I've been considering asking to become a non-resident and sleeping at grandmas place and bussing to school especially since it would be much easier to get a job, I might talk to grandma about it this weekend.

Schools going well, Ive been removed from my computer class (THANK GOD!!) and im now in my drafting class for the whole day. Ive been working on a house for quite awhile now and once my teacher is finished with another student I should be able to get started on that.Every thing else has been going pretty good. They got the internet back over at grams place but louise being the bastard that he is wouldn't tell me the wireless password (kept saying he didnt receive one then he didnt get one) so I was using the land connection, which I dont really mind considering the lack of lag. Grandpas loss of sanity is accelerating so I'm probably going to barricade myself in Hectors room when im there..atleast until a lockable door is built into the den...

Next saturday me nd Jazzmin are going to go see Spiderman 3. I've spent most of my remaining money on my warcraft subscription, hygeine stuff, and a shitload of liquids (Ive been sick which has made me thirsty as hell this week) so I only have enough for a matinee and unfortunately no money for movie munchies...I wanted a cinna-bun : (.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Adrian, I strongly advise against becoming a non-resident. I've been there before and dragging your butt out of bed at the crack of dawn to make the bus trip to LA won't end up happening, inspite of your good intentions. You and I are just not that disciplined. I have a solution to your pen problem. E-mail me your mailing address (yes you CAN receive packages there) and I will send you a couple of packs via UPS so I'll have a signed proof of delivery. I know it sucks right now, but hang in there. It will be worth it in the long run.

As for Grandpa, He has always been grumpy but much of what is going on now can't be helped and is not anyones fault. You need to really need to read up on this (there are plenty of other resources but this is the first one that comes to mind):

http://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/tc/Alzheimers-Disease-Topic-Overview

Not that I blame you for wanting to barricade yourself in the room, but you need to understand what is going on. Hopefully you all can spend some time with him when he is not on a lost margarine, pickle relish, etc. rant.

Keep hanging in there and don't forget to write your Mamma. You too Jazzmin!

Thu Apr 26, 04:09:00 PM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

I heart Cinnabon!

Thu Apr 26, 05:23:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

ADRIAN, OUR PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED!!!

LA WEEKLY IS GIVING AWAYS PASSES TO SEE SPIDERMAN 3 FOR FREE AND I'M GOING TO GET ONE SO WE BOTH CAN GO ('cause 1 pass=2 people)!!!!!

Fri Apr 27, 08:42:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w00t w00t!! I can gets mes a cinna-bun!!!

Oh mom, I've tried spending time with grandpa but he just finds something no matter how friggin small to yell about so Ive pretty much given up. And the main reason I want to be a non-res is so I can get a job, they've made it retartedly difficult to be a resident and hold a job and I have been able to wake up on time for the longest. However Im only considering it as an option, Im not even sure if Im going to do it yet...











Cinnamon Buns....

Fri Apr 27, 08:56:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

Adrian, you tried. That's all I asked.

Yay Jazzy for scoring you both Spiderman passes! Let us know how the movie is. I'm dying to see it myself. YUM! Two million calories worth of buttery cinnamony artery clogging bliss - what's not to love? I want one too! I am so tempted to dope myself up and run to the mall, but the way they rewrote the DUI law in TN you can basically get busted for driving on Sudafed.

Fri Apr 27, 05:37:00 PM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately those mofos only gave out 25 passes and after 45 minutes of standing in the hot sun we were promptly to to get the fjork out. We then went to the library and cried for 3 hours :P

Mon Apr 30, 04:09:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm bummed you didn't get to see Spiderman III. Did you all at least get a cinnabon?!

Tue May 01, 04:04:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home