Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Tons of Fun




We went to Six Flags Over Georgia today and had a blast despite getting rained on intermittently. We were all wiped out except for Brandon, who was disappointed we were leaving before he'd ridden everything twice.

It was rainy and a little chilly at times, and Michelle and Christina were the only ones brave - or crazy - enough to want to ride Thunder River. They should have known better than to leave Brian, Amanda and Brandon behind, because those three were waiting at the Thunder River water cannons to soak the girls as they rode by.

It's not quite 8:30 now but I think I am going to hit the "Publish" button and then hit the rack. I'm beat!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

You are sooo lucky. I miss Six Flags. Daniel hit the 48" mark but I have to wait a while before I drag him on anything that goes upside down, his experience at last years carnival left him terrified.

Mon Apr 02, 03:29:00 PM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Oh, let me get him on a roller coaster. I'll make a convert out of him.

Thu Apr 05, 06:01:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

Bribe him with a dollar - he'll get on it!

Thu Apr 05, 08:03:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey, I'm not above a bribe if it is for a good cause. I'll bet if we took him on the Batman roller coaster He'd love it. He's a little nut.

Fri Apr 06, 03:39:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

I miss Six Flags! There gonna shut the one in CA down in a couple years...WHICH IS GAY!!!

I need to get my license before then, so I can get a season pass and go all the time like me, mom, and Adrian did when we lived in GA.

Mon Apr 09, 08:34:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually six flags decided not to sell magic mountian. They ended up selling about 6 other ones though...

Mon Apr 09, 01:00:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

You guys have to ride Goliath - it is the biggest, baddest ride in the park. I decided after riding the Scream Machine that I am done with wooden coasters - my body is too darn old to take that kind of jarring abuse.

Last Thursday Six Flags had a season kickoff promotion where they let everyone in free from 6 to 9 a.m. People were lining up in the middle of the night. Traffic was stopped on I-20, so kids were getting out of cars and walking along I-20 to the park. Crazy.

Read about it here if you want.

Mon Apr 09, 01:21:00 PM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The california Goliath is actually about 50 ft taller and has a badass helix that has a reputation for causing blackouts, you need to ride that mofo if you ever get out here.

Tue Apr 10, 08:36:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

w00t! They're not selling Magic Mountain anymore!!!

Wed Apr 11, 08:57:00 AM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

anybody notice that in the group photo it seems none of us have the ability to stand straight?

Sat Apr 14, 10:20:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

I'm thinking it was the photographer. She must not have been holding the camera straight!

Sat Apr 14, 06:49:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home