Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, March 29, 2007

GA Pics

Argh! I cleaned out all the old temp files, pics etc. off my hard drive and apparently went overboard and deleted something I shouldn't have. Now my "click and drag" don't work. So far it has affected my solitaire games and my Photo Filter program. So while I am kicking myself in the butt over this, here are some pictures of my visit to Teresa's house on St. Patrick's Day:

Mandy "abusing" Lea Anna
















Suzanne and Caitlin (Who would have thought stamping was so exhausting?)















When I showed this off at work Y'all got a good compliment - someone asked if these were my younger sisters.

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Oops. Can you get the disk and reinstall? Or do you have that "go back" feature enabled?

Tell whoever made the comment about "younger sisters" that makeup works wonders. They certainly wouldn't have made that comment about me this week - been feeling yucky, breaking out, and going to work with nothing more than zit medicine and mascara on : O

Fri Mar 30, 03:11:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

Mistake # 2 - Always back up your data. I KNOW better but haven't backed anything up in a long time. I tried reinstalling Photo Filtre, but it did not work so the problem must be system wide. I've already scanned the system for spyware, viruses, etc. just in case but that turned up nothing. If I can't figure this out I can restore my desktop to the orignal factory settings as a last resort.

Fri Mar 30, 03:19:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home