Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, March 24, 2007

housewifin' it

Well, it's now a matter of public record, I am a married woman. I kept it a secret for a while, hoping to replace my courthouse wedding with a real one, but the secret's out. I still want to have a real wedding ceremony, but planning it is proving harder than I thought and I don't know of a wedding planner willing to work within my budget.
For now, my plans are on hold, but since I have recently become unemployed (by choice) I have more time to devote to planning. I am really enjoying my time at home, but I need to get my resume together so I can find at least a part-time job. I have really been able to get our house in shape, but another week of this and there won't be much left to clean. Besides, a girl needs shopping money, right?
Well, there's not much else to tell, hope this wasn't too much of a shock to anybody. And hey, it could be worse...I could be a Democrat.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

In case I didn't tell you earlier, congradulations. I wish you both a long happy life. We'll have to keep Daniel and Steve apart though - them two rotten boys are a bad influence on each other :)

Sat Mar 24, 01:10:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

They may be a bad influence on one another but at least they keep each other entertained.

Sat Mar 24, 08:09:00 PM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Steve enjoyed hanging out with Daniel. He said it was nice to have someone his "own age" to play with.

Mon Mar 26, 02:22:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

Does that mean Brandon is too old for him?

Thu Mar 29, 03:03:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Awe! I'm so happy for you Many! I only hope Job Corps doesn't keep me from going to the ceremony...

(I SWEAR, IF I MAKE IT THERE. I'LL WEAR COLORS!!!)

Thu Mar 29, 11:02:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

...And you don't need a wedding planner! All you need is creativity and a few good friends and family members to help you make calls 'n' stuff.

Thu Mar 29, 11:04:00 AM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

and what kind of colors would you wear jazzy? fyi-our colors are scarlet and ivory if you wanna match. and it's not until october, so you've got time. i'm trying to send out announcements in may, invitations in july, so check your mailbox.

Fri Mar 30, 09:41:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home