Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Abomidable J-A-Z.....Z

Sooo...

I'm about to finish my 2nd semester of college. It's been A LOT of fun and I LOVE my art class!

In Art 201 (DRAWING), our first mid-term project was a pencil drawing. I drew a woman standing in a cemetary and the teacher liked it so much she chose it to go in her class' display. How cool is that?!! Now, when you walk down the DaVinci Hall at LACC, you see my picture! w00t!

Our second project was an ink cross-hatching portrait and I did my friend, Emerald's, portrait. It came out so cool! I'm going to give it to her as a gift when I get it back from my teacher. I hope she displays it...just because I think it's awesome and feel particularly prideful when I think about it.

The only class I'm not doing too great in is Economics001 because it's A LOT harder than I thought... No matter how much I study, I always get all those stupid little terms mixed up AND the class is SOOOO boring, I keep dozing off.

Oh, well... Maybe I'll get lucky and pass with a C-...when hell freezes over.

NE-Wayz..

I know I have posted pictures of my hair in awhile (I beleive, the last colors you saw were the Christmas ones...), so here they are (because you know they're NIFTY)!!!


*After my X-MAS colors I got Pink, Black, and White. Originally, I wanted Black and Magenta or Black and Turquoise, but the place I went to get braiding hair barely had ANY colorful synthetic hair... The chic helping me was showing me all this CRAP, so eventually I got tired of being there and just took what was lying on the counter.



It didn't come out that bad, but I was glad when I finally took them out because the white was getting ugly and the pink was getting on my nerves. (Also, I had them in for almost 3 months because I didn't have the money to get them redone, and when I did, I spent the $$$ on concert tickets..... I regret nothing!)



*NOW they are black, red, and grey. These are THE COOLEST colors I've EVER put in my hair (other than purple)! The BEST part about it, is that the braids now match ALL of my clothes (becuase a vast majority of them are balck and/or red), so everytime I walk out of the room, I'm UBER color-coordinated!!!



Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

awwww....the pink and white was my favorite yet :( Not just because I like pink, but because the colors complimented you well. Do we need to send you clothes in different colors so you have more stuff to match your braids?

Thu May 03, 04:03:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

They are Uber cool, but the pink adn grey are my favorites too.
Yep - you need pink clothes, but since you are so anti-pink I think we'll have to use brute force to actually get them on you. C'mon Jazz - give in to your inner Barbie. You can do it!

Thu May 03, 05:08:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

The pink is SERIOUSLY your favorite???

ARGH!!!


And NO I don't need pink... I have ONE pink item in my closet and that's all I need... MAYBE I'll wear it to Mandy's wedding (or,something), but otherwise, it's staying in my closet.

Fri May 04, 09:15:00 AM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Seriously, it's a good color on you. No joke.

Fri May 04, 10:16:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yes I'm teasing you, but yes I'm serious. All the clors so far look cool, but the pink brightens your face and makes it look prettier. But I wouldn't go as far as buying you a pink wardrobe. It'd be too much work to get you to wear it. Not to mention I bruise easily.

Fri May 04, 05:18:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home