Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, April 27, 2007

Um, Happy Easter?

Okay, so it's almost May and maybe I'm just a touch late (would you belive me if I told you I just wanted to make David look good) but I finally found some of the Easter pictures. And for the record, no none of the kids parted with one iota of their chocolate bunnies. Lea Anna did offer me several flavors of jelly beans that she didn't like - after she licked them. Blech!

Daniel and Lea Anna posing with their stash











Lea Anna nabs her 1st egg
















Does anyone know ESL? For some reason I don't think my S.I.L. is saying "Happy Easter"!













Daniel is ready for cake!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Cool cake! I thought about trying to make a bunny cake...for about a nanosecond!

Sat Apr 28, 06:53:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

I wish I could take credit for it. My niece Misty and her daughter Jill made it. Last time I made a bunny cakes I cheated and bought the Wilton bunny pan.

Sat Apr 28, 03:25:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

Those Wilton pans may eliminate the need to piece together the cake, but what they add in convenience there they make up for when it is time to decorate, so I wouldn't consider that cheating. They are a pain in the keester, especially if you try to follow all the intricate details baked into the cake.

Misty and Jill's bunny cake is fine by me!

Sat Apr 28, 06:31:00 PM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Looks don't matter, it's all about how it tastes!

Mon Apr 30, 04:57:00 PM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Mon Apr 30, 04:58:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home