Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Gee, Mom - You're Swell!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Blog-Blog Sisterhood moms and aunties: Mom (Lorraine), Janet, Suzanne, Lisa, Jonna, Liubinka and Amanda.

What "mom-isms" did your mom or grandma use? Which ones do you find yourself saying now?

Mom:
"Who took my good scissors?!?"
"Come here!" (when she wanted us close enough to smack - needless to say I wasn't very cooperative on that one)

Grandma:
"Put on [a sweater, shoes, etc.] or you'll catch a cold."

Me:
"Don't MAKE me come over there!" (I am sure my kids could rat me out here and come up with a lot more)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

"Who took my good scissors?!?" I remember that one! Know that I have a little 8 year old stinker that loves to cut paper with my shiny forged steel Ghinger scissors I often mimic that statement.

My Mom-isms are "get a job" when ever the give me's get to outragous, or the most hated one I swore I would never say to MY children - "because I said so".

Happy Mothers Day every one!

Mon May 14, 03:54:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home