Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hooray!!! It's my Birthday!!!

Well, almost...

Time sure has flown by!

I can't believe I'm gonna be 20!

ONE MORE YEAR AND I'M FULLY LEGAL!!! (God, I can't wait for that...)

NE-Wayz...

I don't really have anything planned. I thought Ruben and I were gonna have our Birthdays together again, but Aunt Jonna is doing something special for him and Chela, so it's going to be different this year.

So instead, On June 2nd me and a small group of friends are just going to hang out around Hollywood. We might go to a club or something, but I highly doubt it because all the good clubs (that AREN'T 21+!) are on Fridays.

Then, on June 3rd, I'm going to see a band called EMPEROR at The Key Club.



Since I really like this band and they're playing on the same day as my birthday it'd be the ULTIMATE way for me to celebrate. Besides, I know I won't get much, so it's like a birthday present to myself. :-D

I saw them last year, but didn't get to take pictures becuase they were at the House of Blues, but since they're going to be at the Key Club camera's are allowed... YESSSS!!!!!

LINK TO WISH LIST!!! (PLEEEEEEZ!!!!!)
*Click the Doggie.*



*If you buy anything off of Amazon get it used! I don't care if you only spend $3-$5 on me... I'm cheap.*



PS: I SAW OZZY OSBOURNE PERFORM ON JIMMY KIMMEL LAST NIGHT! MY FRIEND, DRAKE, HAD A TICKET FOR TWO PEOPLE, SO I GOT TO SEE HIM LIVE!!! (It was crowded as HELL, but I managed to push my way through to the 2nd row!) ZACH WYLDE WAS THERE ON GUITAR, TOO!!!!! OZZY EVEN WORE HIS PURPLE GLASSES!!!!!!!!


Ozzy Performed:
Crazy Train,
I Don't Wanna Stop (From his NEW album),
and Paranoid.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

You mean you actually want presents? My first born child who never writes her Mamma that loves here dearly? And who still has not given me the address or phone number to Studio Club? Well, well, well...... Just maybe I can throw something together. After all, you only turn 20 once - but I do refuse to by anything titled "Die Mommie Die"! But an address to send it to would help!

Wed May 23, 04:18:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

I told you not to send me stuff at Job Corps, 'cause they F**K up people's mail! And I don't call because I have NO PHONE.

I rely on blogger to keep contact because my e-mail is blocked at AFOC and I rarely get to check it!

Thu May 24, 08:13:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

Ms. Jazzy are we getting a wee bit hostile? I still love you and you still rock - hostilities and all.

Thu May 24, 04:06:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

I believe you're going to be 20 - the rest of the "babies" have grown up...now it's your turn.

I can't believe you got to see The Oz Man live! That was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity you will tell your kids about. Of course, they will go "Who's Ozzy Osbourne, mommy?" and then you will show them a picture and they will go, "Oooohhh, mommy, he's a freak!" It happens to us all.

So, um, what's up with the request for "Die Mommy Die"? (Note for Mommy: "Run Lisa Run!")

Sat May 26, 05:10:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

"Die, Mommy, Die" is an awesome cult/camp movie starring a drag queen!

Sun May 27, 05:40:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home