Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Jazzmin...is IN!!!

I FINALLY got a cell phone with Verizon!!!

It's an pre-paid EasyPay Plan! I get 350 anytime minutes and 3,000 night and weekend minutes. I also get unlimited IN Calling, which is cool 'cause a lot of my friends have Verizon, so I can talk to them A LOT.

If you want my # e-mail me at j_wilson3000@yahoo.com for it.

I'M SO FRIGGIN' HAPPY, MAN!!! I GOT A PHONE!!!!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Woo Hoo! congradulations Jazzy! Now you can all your Mamma :)

Sun Jul 01, 03:18:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Dave said...

shoulda goed with cingular... verizon doesn't offer the iPhone! that thing is freakin awesome... i think that's gonna be my baby's going-back-to-school present

Tue Jul 03, 03:25:00 AM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Yay Jazzy!!! You can call me for free since I have Verizon too! I need your number- should I call your mom to get it?

Tue Jul 03, 06:06:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Yeah, but Cingular scroo-ed me over before... Your gettin' your kid iPhone?! I'm so jealous!!!

Mandy send me your phone# at the e-mail I left in the blog!

Tue Jul 03, 01:13:00 PM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

#1 the iphone won't be exclusively on cingular for too long- remember the crackberry and the razr?
#2 steve and i both have verizon, as well as my mom and many of my friends, and we all seem to have had great experiences with their customer service, as opposed to cingular's customer no-service
#3 you can call me for free, and we can vent about cingular because they scrooed me over too.

Tue Jul 03, 04:07:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home