Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lea Anna's Ready

Lea Anna came running out to the car as soon as I shut the engine off. "Mommy guess what - We only have TWO MORE DAYS till Chattanooga! And I got lots of panties packed!" Her little pink suitcase was stuffed full of underwear and under shirts. I'm not sure how this all fits in with the grand scheme of things since I have repeatedly told her we are only taking a day trip, but what the heck - she's ready!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Well, I'm only bringing one pair of underwear and I'll be wearing them. They'll be clean, though!

I am making some sort of faux-Mexican steak wraps. Not sure what all they'll have in them yet, besides seasoned steak. And I'll bring tortilla chips and water.

ROAD TRIP!!!!!

Fri Jun 29, 05:19:00 PM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

What a cutie-pie

Tue Jul 03, 06:05:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home