Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

TIME OUT

This blog is not an appropriate place to air your personal grievances or tell people off. If you've got a gripe with one or more people who happen to be members of this blog then take it up individually - and maturely - with that person or those persons.

The spirit of blogging discourages censorship and up to now I've maintained that spirit here. No more. This post may be in immediate reaction to David's post, however his is only the most recent post or comment I have a problem with. Don't even start pointing fingers, because I've taken exception to posts/comments from more than a couple of our members. Just heed what I am telling you:
  1. Don't flame anyone here.
  2. Don't use language or themes that would bring a rating of R or worse if it were in a movie.
  3. Don't post things that are not of some interest to most blog members. We care about you. We want to know what's going on in your life. We'd rather not see you embarrass your family members or yourself by posting your interpersonal dramas to the blog. If you can't deal with it effectively by doing it directly then keep it to yourself.
We've had a pretty cool thing going here for the most part and I'd like to keep it that way. I don't care how we're related or whether I'll hurt your feelings - if I feel your post is inappropriate it will be removed.

Labels: