Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jazz the Paparazzi Hunter!!!

Work, work, work….

I’ve had nothing to do but school and work the past couple of weeks.

I didn’t get a good nights sleep ‘til last night…

I wouldn’t even consider it “good”… More like, “better” than normal. Oh, well.

I wouldn’t put up with it if I didn’t really like my job.

I’ve seen Cirque du Soleil, like, more than 5 times now… It’s SO FRIGGIN’ AWESOME!!! I think it’s driving me a little crazy though…

Part of my job is making sure people don’t take pictures during the show and because a lot of the other ushers don’t pay attention, I kind of made it my personal duty to see that it doesn’t happen. I didn’t mean to… I just hate the fact that a lot of the people try to be slick about taking pictures when they’re not supposed to, but they’re SO DAMN OBVIOUS. I can see someone taking pictures from waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy across the tent (and the tent is pretty damn huge) and for some reason, no one else seems to ever notice! Therefore, I made it my job.

Unfortunately, though, so has everyone else… I don’t think the other ushers even really pay attention because they know I’m watching out for the cameras. (Which pisses me off because they’re being LAZY BASTARDS!) I can’t help it though! It kills me to let people get away with it when they know they’re not supposed to be taking pictures!!! And then when you say, “HEY! No Photography!” they act like they had no idea and that they’re completely innocent! DOUCHE BAGS!!!

**The irony is that I usually do the same thing (at concert venues that don’t allow cameras)… It’s like I’ve turned against my own kind.**

N-E-wayz…

I think it’s driving me crazy because I keep having dreams about people in the audience taking pictures in the Cirque tent, and in my dream I always freak out.

I just had one last night, where I wrenched a camera out of some guys hand and started beating him with it because he wouldn’t stop taking pictures when I told him to.

See…

I’m going crazy.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Geez, I was hoping you'd have some cool pictures to post from your new gig...

Tue Sep 18, 03:09:00 PM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

going crazy? hmmm...thought you were already there... :P

Tue Sep 18, 08:13:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Hardy-har-harr, Mandy. X-P

I can post pictures of my friends and stuff that goes on OUTSIDE the tent...

Just not actual pictures of the inside and the show... That's what their website's for, I guess.

Wed Sep 19, 01:41:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

Does this mean you're through sneaking concert pics, or that you're better prepared to evade the other paparazzi hunters? AS for the crazy part, I prefer the term eccentric!

Wed Sep 19, 04:59:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Of course I'm not done sneaking concert pics!

I'm still good at sneaking them... Now that I know how Cirque works, I could TOTALLY get pictures/footage without them knowing.

I just wouldn't do it out of moral obligation; I would feel bad.

Thu Sep 20, 10:08:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home