Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, September 10, 2007

Mom is doing fine

I am super tired, so I thought this was the best way to get in touch with everyone.Besides I am not sure if everyone knows that Mom is in the hospital (Like Jazzmin-did you know that Grandma fell and broke her leg?)Before class I went to see and spend the day with her.They have her on a machine called a C-pap-but now they only have her on at night. However because she is on the C-pap they aren't going to do the rehab at Little company of Mary. They are going to transfer her to the first floor of the same hospital that she is at now. The Doctor told me today that when she can walk with a walker she can go home. I am looking forward to that day. I really miss her.Everyone has been so supportive,though-the nurses, the doctor's, you all : ) I can't think of anything else to say-except I Love you all, and maybe I don't say or show it enough but I do. God bless everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Jonna, thanks for keeping us posted. Tell Mom I love her. I'm glad she don't have to wear a cast. I wonder if her leg will set off metal detectors now? Mom could have fun with airport security.

Tue Sep 11, 02:26:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Adrian told me...

I've been wanting to come home, but I'm always working.

The one weekend they gave me off I had to use to do school crap.

I'm glad Granmda is ok.

Fri Sep 14, 09:05:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home