Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Just when you thought I died and went...uh...Somewhere

Sooooo….

What’s been up with Jazz?

I want to say, “nothing much,” but that wouldn’t be true. It seems like “nothing much” to me just because what I do, I do every day, so….yeah.

Well, I became a Corteo Follower and still work at Cirque du Soleil. I’ve been carpooling with my friends and co-workers CJ, Monserrat, Dijanna (I think that’s how her name is spelled), and Fatirah.

I don’t really know what else to say about that, other than I LOVE my job and I’m happy I didn’t have to quit after Los Angeles.
One of the coolest things about being a Follower is that I’ve gotten more chances to talk to the performers. A few of them are really cool. I even bought this guy named Hideto (he’s a performer in Corteo) a bottle of Sailor Jerrys Rum to share with Sergai (a juggler). (I got really buzzed at a BBQ Corteo had and kept bragging about how awesome it was, so I got him one.)

Corteo’s next stop is in San Diego and I really want to follow the tour there. I’m going to help Fatirah, Amber, and Monserrat find a place to rent in San Diego, so that I can go there on weekends and work. It will only be for a little more than a month…2 at the most. Once Corteo is out of San Diego, I will no longer be a Follower and will be forced to find a real job. *sigh* However…

Cirque du Soleil’s KooZa will be in LA in 2009. Since I loved working at Coreto so much, I’m going to save my money, so that when KooZa comes to LA, I’ll be able to follow the tour for a few cities.

N-E-wayz… Enough about my job! My classes at LACC are going good. I’m struggling in French Language, but that’s it. The worst I could do in that class is get a D. I would rather NOT have a D, but hey, some things just don’t come easy the first time. I’m going to re-take it in the spring. If I can manage a B in French next year, then I’ll feel better about taking German Language (since I’m sure it’s a lot more difficult).

My art classes are great. One of them can be boring at times, but only because she makes us do retarded exercises before we do our main projects. I can’t wait ‘til I’m finished… I’ll be sure to post a bunch of them for my loverly friends to see! (Besides, they’re way better than the Parrot and Gay Potato that I posted awhile back.)

PS: November hasn’t been a great month for shows… All the good ones that DID happen, I had to miss because of work…and I got sick at some point, which was very lame.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

It's cool that you're still working since you seem to like it a lot. I'm still waiting for when you sneak some pictures on the blog!

Sat Dec 01, 08:33:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home