Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's Right Around the Corner

Only





Thought I'd post a few New Year's weekend details...e-mail me with any additional questions. Can't wait to see everyone!



What will the weather be like in D'ville?



Who's coming?
Find out by going to MyPunchbowl.com and checking out the guest list.



What can I bring?
Go to MyPunchbowl.com and check out the potluck list. Right now we need good fireworks (Charles!) and champagne.



Overnight guests
Please bring a pillow and sleeping bag or the equivalent for your kids. I have a couple of extras if anyone forgets, but don't all forget at once!



If you haven't already let me know when you expect to arrive, please give me a call or send me an e-mail and let me know.



Bring your play clothes. The hiking trails in the subdivision have been cleared so bring your walking shoes unless the weather looks brutal. We also have a nice little half-court basketball area down by the lake and I finally bought a basketball, so bring your game. Or, more appropriately for our bunch, bring your sense of humor and your best smack-talk!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home