Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Fun

My department held our annual White Elephant gift exchange today. It was a blast, as usual. A few of the more interesting gifts that circulated were an autographed picture along with a certificate of authenticity of one of the employees(this is the third year it showed up, and no doubt we'll see it again!), a huge bar of two toned soap that said "front" on the white side and "a**" on the brown side, and a very tacky denim moo moo. My big haul for the event? Three packs of toilet paper! I think my coworkers are a bit warped, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Too funny. We do the same thing only it's not all gag gifts. Most of the gifts are things people really want and will fight over (e.g., a bottle of JD, a David Sedaris book, cool appetizer plates). I will be openly re-gifting my take because I don't need it and Amanda has items that match it.

The most outrageous gift at our exchange was a "Strip for Your Man" kit, complete with pasties. Second was a pooping snowman.

Thu Dec 20, 11:10:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

Gary and Daniel have been rubbing off on me - I like the pooping snowman.

Thu Dec 20, 05:58:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home