Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Wrath of the Preschooler

Miss Lea Anna has dastardly plans for me this Christmas. It seems I did the unpardonable sin of telling her “no”. Anyway, besides having a major hissy fit and telling me She was going to tell Santa to not give me any presents and that He was going to “just put coal in my stocking!”, She stormed up stairs, unhung my stocking, and put her dirty socks and shoes in them. I understand she also had plans to put rocks and TP in it, but Gary nixed that idea. I have been laughing my a$$ over it all evening but seriously - is it normal for a four year old to be this devious?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Holy cow - just who's running the show there? No, it is not normal for a four year old to be that conniving nor that intelligent and articulate. Then again, it's not normal to walk at seven months, either.

You're gonna have to figure out something to let little miss sassy butt know that MOM is in charge - I don't envy you with that task. It would help if she hadn't learned by the age of one that she could get Daddy to do whatever she wanted!

Sun Dec 23, 09:55:00 AM 2007  
Blogger AuntieJanet said...

Funny! Since she has Dad wrapped around her finger, I guess you have to be the tough one. She needs both sides. See you soon!

Mon Dec 24, 09:08:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home