Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Carjacked! (Well, almost...)

Yesterday, I was following my boss through Charlotte when we got stuck at a red light. Next thing I know, I see a guy on the sidewalk near me trying to look at my car without looking like he was looking at my car (are ya still with me?) I'm wearing sunglasses, so I keep my eye on him, thinking *great, I hate coming all the way down here and now this guy is gonna go and do something STUPID*. Sure enough, he walks in front of my car and up to my door and I'm thinking I'm about to floor it, hop the curb onto the sidewalk to my right and cut beside my boss to make a way illegal turn. Just then, the light turns green, my boss guns it and I'm right there behind her. Not a second later she's on the phone going *OH MY GOD, I SAW EVERYTHING, THAT WAS SOOOO SCARY* and I'm all like *OH MY GOD, I THINK I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK*. So, needless to say, I hate Charlotte. The rest of the drive back up to the office I kept hearing the new report stating that all crime rates have dropped in the QC except vehicle theft & break-ins. Yeah, duh, I figured that one out first hand. Needless to say, this weekend I'm getting a gun and enrolling in the class to get my concealed weapons permit...

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

OMG! Thank God your boss was watching and the light changed! I say go for the CW permit. The only good carjacker is a dead one.

Thu Jan 31, 03:58:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

I'm glad you're safe! You should get a sniper rifle! Just point it at an potential jackers and they'll back the f***k off!

Sat Feb 09, 08:35:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Teresa said...

Sniper rifles are such a pain to whip out of your purse the instant they're called for. That's why I'm getting a handgun with a laser. When they see that red dot on their left nut they'll really back the hell off.

Sat Feb 09, 09:59:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home