Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, March 07, 2008

I'm So Freaking Southern it Ain't Even Funny

No, I'm not sitting down drinking a Bush and watching Nascar. Nor have I redecorated my living room with dead animal heads, had a baby by a first cousin or anything that drastic. Although I am picking up a bit of an accent. I just risked life and limb in the CB Foods parking lot (and those of us who live in the south do know that entering the grocery store parking lots under a snow advisory is close to suicidal) to get the obligatory bread, milk, eggs and toilet paper since after all, they are predicting a whole whopping three inches of snow over night. I did live to tell about it which is a good thing. It wouldn't be pretty if I ran out of milk and had to skip my morning coffee!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Hmmm...I wonder what they're predicting for the Atlanta area. I just heard yesterday it was supposed to snow. I didn't go buy bread or milk, though.

I did go to Target and get toothpaste, baby socks (so I can treat Sara's feet at night - she looks so cute with them on) and St. Patty's Day swag. Not exactly survival rations, but hey - my kitchen is stocked with coffee and the necessary ingredients for baking cookies or brownies, so I'm good : )

Sat Mar 08, 04:19:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yep, coffee and brownies. You can't get any better than that.

Sat Mar 08, 07:12:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home