Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes

I can't remember who I told but Ryan has been shipped out since the end of January. I got an email from Ryan that the Postal Service announce they have bigger flat rate boxes with first time Military discounts, those mailing to a APO or FPO address. Regardless of weight the boxes will cost $12.95 to the public and $10.95 if mailed to a APO or FPO address. They are 12X12X5.5". There is a 5% discount online. If anyone needs his address email me, he would love letters and packages.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

I gave that douche-nozzle my phone# and he never called me!!! X-|




....I still miss Ryan. :-(

Wed Mar 05, 12:19:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

I figured it out when He sent us that Russian jet photo. At least it's good for me - my work pays for shipping to family members with APO and FPO boxes. Can you send me his mailing address? I keep meaning to e-mail him from work (for some reason I saved it there and not at home) but keep forgetting.

Wed Mar 05, 08:09:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home