Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, February 11, 2008

Artsy-Fartsy Fun!!!

Here are some projects I did last Fall in my Digital Imaging class ('cause I know you all love looking at them)!

*Mardi Gras Mask; Title: Money, Money, Money. I got the idea from the movie Cabaret, along with an actual mask that I made. The main objective of the project was to show off our ability to use layer-masks, 'n' what-not.




*Pattern-Making Project; Title: The Mad Pattern. My theme was a Mad Scientist's Lab and all of his creations. I made each individual pattern and put them together to make the giant W.

The titles of the patterns are as follows (L-R): "It's Alive!" Text, "DNA", "Vile Vial", "Brain-In-Jar", "Franken-Cog Fishken", "It's my creation! Is it real?!" Text, "Mad, Mad Scientists", "Bad Brew", "Lab Rats", and "Franken-Babe".



*U.S. Stamp Final; Title: Le Cirque Stamp. It was inspired by Cirque du Soleil. The woman is an "Aerial Silk" artist. (It's hard to explain, but if you look it up, it's really cool.)

I couldn't make and actual Cirque du Soleil stamp because of copyright issues. (My teacher wanted it to be purely original... I don't blame her.) So, in the end, I came up with "Le Cirque du Reves" wich means "The Circus of Dreams."



Ta-Da! That's all for now!

Next time I post artwork, I'll post the infamous "Wet, fighting Hot Dog"!!!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

These are so cool. Again - Mamma is sooo proud of you!

Mon Feb 11, 03:22:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home