Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Yay! Responsibility!

Sooooooooooooooo.............

I started school again, of course. Job Corps gave me an extension, so I can stay and finish getting my AA.

I'm taking 2 art classes (Digital Imaging and 3D rendering), French, Algebra, and Flamenco... Yeah! I'm taking Flamenco!

I need 3 Phys. Ed. units for my AA, so I decided to take dance classes. It;s sad to admit, but whenever I go dancing I'm drunk, so I don't know if I'm a good dancer or not... Also, I've always wanted to learn to dance. When I'm done with Flamenco, I'm gonna take Social Dance (which is swing, latin, and ballroom), and Bellydancing.

Also, I GOT A JOB! w00t!!!

I'm going to be a cashier at Cafe Pucciani. It's a Pizzaria at the Universal Citywalk. It pays $8 an hr. but they give you chances to advance. Another cool part about working there is that you get your fav. Universal movie on your badge under your name. I picked ARMY OF DARKNESS. The chic who hired me (her name is Sandra and she's awesome) has TO WONG FOO on her badge.

I can't wait to start work!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

I would have Apollo 13 or A Beautiful Mind...I'm not much for cult "classics" ; )

Yay for jobs and money and DOUBLE yay for pizza, my favorite food ever. I wish I could come harass you at work. In a loving way, of course.

I am so proud of you being all artsy fartsy and collegiate, and soon I will be proud of you for landing a creative job with your Associate of Artsy-Fartsy degree.

Know what? You'll be only the third person in our family to graduate from college. As big as it is and as smart as we all are I think we can do better than that. Who's going to step up and be #4?????

Sat Feb 09, 10:13:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yay! Way to go Jazzy! A job and more important an upcoming AA degree. Mamma is so proud of you! And you are going to learn Flamenco too? That is so cool!

Sat Feb 09, 02:21:00 PM 2008  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Yay Jazzy!!! Congratulations on the new job- I love Universal City Walk!

Sat Feb 09, 02:28:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get my Associates of Artsy-Fartsy degree. I know that once I'm finished, I'll be able to land a pretty good job.

I want to work at a printing place, or somewhere I can design business cards 'n' stuff.

Hopefully, Adrian will get off his duff and be the 4th to go to college (although, I'm kinda startin' to doubt it).

Mon Feb 11, 11:36:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home