Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sheila in the snow

I am supposed to be doing homework but I decided to take a break to post a picture of my dog, Sheila. It isn't the best photo, but it is the best one I got. Anyway, I took this when we went to Big Bear a few weeks ago. She loved the snow, and will be going back next week. Last week we went to San Luis Obispo and we stopped at Pismo beach and I could have killed myself for not bringing her, because they let you bring your dog to the beach! I saw the cutest dachsunds. Everybody had their dog and I watched them play in the surf. Oh well, I will bring her next time. BTW, it is too hot here (85 degrees), and I wish I was back where you guys are. Bye for now!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Too Hot? Bite me! Where I'm at it's twenty seven degrees right now. Sheila is cute by the way.

Mon Jan 19, 02:09:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home