Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holidaze

Janet called me yesterday and asked when everyone was coming. I had to admit I wasn't sure. So, who's heading to Atlanta, and when?

We'll have Christmas here. Amanda and Christina just got their own place and can only afford Top Ramen, so I feel sure we can count on them for dinner.

Not sure who might already know this but David is getting deployed again on Tuesday. So sad that this is happening right after little Alex was born. I am glad he was there with Luby and to spend some time with the baby before he has to leave, but I wish they would have honored their commitment to send him to school instead. There's a chance he could come back sooner than normal and go to school but it probably wouldn't be a good idea to get everyone's hopes up about that.

If you've only seen the picture of Alex that was posted here, you're missing out - Amanda and David took some great shots and posted them over on Facebook. Check them out if you're on Facebook.

We're probably not having a big to-do on New Year's Eve since it looks like everyone that is coming down is going home after the wedding. Let me know if I've got that wrong and we may rethink our plans. As most of you know, we'll have no room at the inn for the next several years, but the kitchen's still open for business : )

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Unfortunately we'll have to miss Christmas. We'll be there for the wedding though.

Wed Dec 17, 03:26:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

I FINALLY figured out the perfect wedding gift for you and Brian!

YAY! (I'm awesome...)

Thu Dec 18, 10:30:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

What, you mean my stun pen wasn't awesome? My feelings are hurt :C

Thu Dec 18, 03:25:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Teresa said...

I am afraid to ask...

Thu Dec 18, 06:34:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Mwuah, ha, ha, ha, ha!

But seriously... It's gonna be friggin' sweet.

Mon Dec 22, 11:01:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home